- Scholastic orders are due on Monday. Ordering through scholastic is a great way to build your child’s library and earn books for the classroom at the same time! Shop and pay online. Super easy!
- This week we have experienced chilly wind, warm sunshine, cold overcast, and rain. We want to be prepared to enjoy the outdoors no matter what the weather, so please send your child in a warm jacket or raincoat and warm shoes. Thanks!
Besides the age specific learning that goes on in each classroom, we have common faith and character topics that we carry throughout the week.
- In chapel we learned about Mary and Martha and the importance of listening to God’s words.
- We heard a faith story about Erik Liddell – a man who enjoyed God’s gift of being a fast runner – the fastest in the world. You can learn more about Erik Liddell by watching the wonderful Academy Award winning movie Chariots of Fire.
- We have been learning about respect and the ways we can show respect for parents, teachers, each other, and most importantly to God.
“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.”
— Taylor Swift