- We will be checking our from the church porch as long as the weather permits. Once it becomes too cold to do so, we will move indoors. The children will remain inside the parish hall and parents can wait in the foyer. Our goal is to make indoor check out as orderly as it has been from outdoors.
- We have a field trip to Hidden Acres coming up on October 25 for PreK and Kindergarten children. Each class will need parent drivers and chaperones. If you are interested in driving and chaperoning, please let your teacher know. All drivers and chaperones need a quick background check – just provide some information to Natalie in the church office and we will get it taken care of. The cost of the field trip is $6 each. Information and permission slips will be going home next week.
- In chapel we learned about Joseph and Mary losing track of Jesus in the temple. Jesus was tending to his Father’s business yet he still obeyed his earthly parents.
- We heard a faith story about Mary & Joseph and how these two ordinary people were called on by God to care for and raise his very own son.
- We have continued our discussions about respect and are recognizing respect when we see it in another.
- On October 20 all of our families are especially invited to join us for our 10:30 worship service. The Children have been learning some special songs to sing that Sunday for our congregation and families.
“I think it’s very very very hard to wait
Especially when you’re waiting
For something very nice
I think it’s very very very hard to wait”
— Mister Rogers