The Christmas Store is just three short weeks away! If you would like to help make this event a success, contact our chairwoman Nina Berg. She has many jobs that need filling as the event approaches. In the meantime, we need donations. Lots of donations! Bring in your gently used and new donations to the donation collection beside the front desk.
How the Christmas Store works:
- We collect new and gently used gift items for the children to shop, select, and purchase gifts for family.
- Volunteers categorize and organize the inventory for the Christmas Store.
- On the days of the Christmas Store, you send a shopping list and a donation for purchase of gifts.
- Volunteers help the children select and wrap gifts to take home for your Christmas tree.
- The children experience the joy of giving to others.
On Dec. 7 from 10:00 to 1:00 there will be a seminar that will explore strategies for helping children with speech and language challenges. For more information…
- In chapel this week, Pastor Reinke told a story about King David and how coveting can lead to terrible things. We ought to be satisfied with the things God has given us.
- The month of November will be devoted to learning about the character quality of Thankfulness.
“It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich!”